Monday, April 29, 2013

2 Hours Sleep Hypnosis for Depression Anxiety Self Confidence ...

Dear Jody I woke up at 1+30: intended to take a short nap. This induced the most vivid dream I have had in years. I was searching the source of this voice in a setting that resembled a victorian park at one moment and a modern campus the? next. I was searching for this whirlpool and a golden leaf that was unaffected at the center. I could levitate through pools of water and over trees. Others seemed to be searching too. I kept searching for the source/voice. I awoke with tears/ecstasy/gratitude.

She meant reduce?not induce?those negative feelings. The need for rhetorical? sarcasm should subside in the first several minutes of the video.

This hypnosis was physically sedating and anxiolytic in nature, complemented by your flawless? and invitational vocalization. Logical parameters and assurances which precede the induction are unique features not found in other hypnotic audios. I thank you sincerely for helping us battle the various neuroses that have chained us to wakeful states, significantly catalyzing mental? health deterioration. I definitely look forward to hearing your other works and future submissions.

As I was coming out of my depression I still had down times but I didn?t let that? get me down. The periods grew shorter, less intense, and while they were happening I was able to be more functional. It does take time for some people but please don?t give up. Keep pointing yourself towards what is good and you will get there.

Thanks Tim. I love you too and excellent cliff jumping. You? are very brave.

Jonnie not sure if you do already but? if not try taking fish oil?I take three a day and after two weeks you should feel something?vitamin d and c also and get a sun light and use it 30 mins a day? You do all that and meditation all should change?.good luck and remember depression is something anybody can beat.

Puts me right to sleep I love you?

My deep? depression is returning ?. PLEASE let this help !

@jodywhitely I love? all of your videos. thank u sooooo much

but why would i? want to be depressed and anxious?

yep, nobody can believe about this quickly. i can tell you one thing, i really didn?t expect that this site would send me a check of $240 for doing some surveys.? you can get it from here: bit.ly/107H7Y9?=wtswy

Um, wow. That was pretty incredible. Do? you have a paypal account? You certain deserve reward for what I just experience.

Success, Love & Abundance?..
Don?t just ?happen? by accident?.
The Slight Edge (by Jess Olson) teaches that what we do DAILY if what leads a person too success?..
It?s so ?slight? that most people? it?..
Time is your most valuable asset don?t take it for granted?..
Discover how to? live your life at your ?maximum? potential?..
Visit:
MysteryToSuccess(dot)com

God damnit!! This didn?t work, just? gave me more anxiety

NOW YOU DO WAHT THEY TOLD YA!!?

Tomorrow* I?m going back to my insomnia music I fall asleep in 30 minutes maximum what? a ducky audio

It didn?t work? It?s 2 am I? gots school tomorro

I listened to this as I was trying? to sleep and I was in the most trance like state ever. All of my anxiety was gone. I feel good and confident. I really do believe its cause of your help thank you :)

sooooooo amazing, helps me get? to sleep almost every night.

MUST WATCH!!!
GET HYPNOTIZED IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER:
Professional Progressive Relaxation

I?m utilizing hypnosis? as a primary tool for assisting clients to achieve their goals. A hypnotherapist often differs from other therapists by focusing on the role of subconscious behaviors. These behaviors can be modified, good habits can replace bad habits, you can analyze and understand past events, deep rest and relaxation takes place and an overall state of well-being is gained.

u wont wake up a kgb agent!!
u wont even know you are a? KGB agent

lol

This actually? worked! Thanks a lot!!

I used to think the? rock group RUSH was Canada?s greatest gift to the world until I discovered Jody :)

You are changing my life in such amazing ways
YOU ROCK GIRL!!!!

Why is the ad three? minutes long? Why did i watch it all?

Jody I am very appreciative of your guided meditations. I think one dealing with grief would be great,? and one for loss of a pet., I also think something that could be utilized during a panic attack would be very beneficial. And I would love to have one that teaches us not just to use you as our guide ? but to find and connect with our own inner guide.

I don?t know what type of microphone are you using, but it?s picking noise (air). Clothes absorb air. So if you record your voice in a small closet, I will? sounds better.

Source: http://mental-health.fitnessthroughfasting.com/personality-disorder/2-hours-sleep-hypnosis-for-depression-anxiety-self-confidence-emotional-healing.php

London 2012 shot put London 2012 Track And Field Jordyn Wieber michael phelps Kerri Strug Ledecky Nadia Comaneci

No comments:

Post a Comment